Myofascial release techniques relax and lengthen muscles and soft tissues, helps improve function and flexibility after injuries, and treats chronic pain in many parts of your body.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder
- Muscle and joint pain
- Migraine headaches
- Back pain
- Injuries due to poor shoulder or hip alignment
Chi Nei Tsang
Treatment is mainly done on the abdomen with deep, soft and gentle touches, to train internal organs to work more efficiently.
Useful in relieving:
- intestinal blockages
- digestive disorders
- scar tissue
- menstrual cramps
- poor blood circulation
- back pain
This "vacu-therapy" employs a machine that can perform suction and pumping movements. It is effective for:
- Athletic Performance Enhancement
- Surgery Recovery
- Injury Recovery
- Pain Management
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Improving Alignment
Those who have recurring pain or are under-performing will particularly benefit from having a postural assessment. Awareness is the first step to understanding and correcting any underlying issues.
The muscle and ligament imbalances that result from poor alignment can lead to all sorts of problems:
- Chronic back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Foot, knee, hip, and back injuries
- Muscle atrophy and weakness
- Difficulty breathing
- Digestion issues
- Impingement and nerve compression
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Through a series of gentle movements clients are taught a daily home practice in order to eliminate chronic muscle pain and improve mobility and physical comfort for the long term.
- Easier movement and better alignment
- Improved physical function and health
- Pain reduction
- Healing psychophysical wounds that are held in the body
- Deepening connection to oneself, the environment, and others
Manual Lymph Drainage / Complete Decongestive Therapy
The lymphatic system has a vital role in the body by regulating the immune system and removing toxins and excess fluids from the body. Manual lymphatic drainage is also a very effective way of detoxing the body plus stimulating vital immune defenses. This is a gentle, powerful, deep cleansing treatment.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage benefits are numerous and include:
- Clearing areas of congestion such as swollen ankles, puffy eyes and swollen legs
- Promotion of scar tissue healing, torn ligaments and sprains.
- Pre-surgery preparation and post-operative healing
Swelling relief following surgeries, including plastic surgery and cancer surgery
- Treatment of lymphedema
- Improving chronic conditions such as headaches, neuralgia, tinnitus, sinusitis, arthritis, acne and other skin conditions
- Relaxing muscle tension
- Deep relaxation